Monday, September 10, 2012

Lost and Found!

Ok...I feel like I've been an item in the lost and found box and now I've been claimed and found!  Feels good to be out of the BOX!!!  HA!   Life moves fast and sometimes it's hard to keep up with it all!  Getting back into more of a routine now that school has started and my substituting is making me get back on track!  No more summer break...loving this cooler weather and feeling some great posts coming soon!  On this note I ran across this cute little guy the other day...anyone remember  "Wooly Willy"?   I remember trying to drag a beard on his face, hair on his head and eyebrows, as a child!!!  (Really dating myself here I guess, but I love being 53!)    ;0)   Missed you ... Love to all...xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Really dates me. I bought that for my kids. Had a nice time with you the other day. Seems like no one has time to do anything anymore. Hope to see you again soon.
    HUgs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I'm now not positive whether this publish is written by him as nobody else recognise such distinctive about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete