Friday, August 9, 2013

Blog Sweet Blog...I'm back!!!

 
I have missed blogging so much, Life has taken me on a whirlwind of change, but change is good right?   My change has been good!  Just going to catch you up a bit...I've taken a one bedroom townhome... downsized my booth at the antique mall, started a new office job  at Eagleridge Elementary...  I am the person you see when you walk in the doors!!!  GO EAGLES!!!    And want to tell YA'LL...I work as a hostess in the evenings and weekends at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Fort Worth, TX!  It's like our own little Ruth's family there...I spoil them all on Saturday nights usually with my Motherly baking skills!   I love it, they love it, one big happy RUTH family!!!  They get so happy to see what I've made them!   SWEET!!!   so...yes...I am working two jobs but with a carrot in front of the cart!  ( I will explain in another blog in time, but I have  a goal in mind for all this hard work!)   My granddaughters are 3 1/2 and are just the light of my life!!!  Growing so fast, they are my little princesses!!!  I love them royally!  I am trying to simplifying my life!!!  I feel like I rounding the corner and just waiting to see what's ahead!!!! 
 
So I want to show you my booth...trying to go mostly with white items...still lots I want to do to it...but I'm getting there ...it's definately a work in progress!  So here ya go...   what do you think?
 
The Vintage Vine...
 


I finally found a table that I have been searching for ... to go with 4 duncan phyfe chairs that I had found and had for about 2 years, (UGH!)...so I painted them white, and made them a set!!!   Thanks to my friend and co-vender, she gave me  a lesson in shabby!!!  Thanks Gayla!!!  

 
                                                        Quite a transformation...
 
                                                                Ta ...da....
 
Loaded them up to the Antique Mall...

Now crossing my fingers, they sell!!!  ......

 
Hoping for a happy home for this sweet set!!!  Can't you just imagine setting down to this table out on the wrap around porch with a big thick rug under your feet and a beautiful wild flower bouquet picked from the field, your china cup and saucer with your favorite coffee, maybe some cinnamon toast and your I-Pad to read your favorite blogs on...while all the little birdies are singing good morning to you!   Yes, I know you are coming for this set!!!    (((Wink, Wink!))
 
 
Happy Days...to you!!!  So glad to be back... ;0)
 

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Your booth is looking great!!! And I love what you did with the chairs, so cute with the table. Glad you got the new job. Maybe one of these days we can all get together. I miss you.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back blogging! You have a great way of writing... it's inspiring.

    And you've had lots of changes in your life... and you tell about it so well.

    Maybe next time you're in the building - I'll be playing in the tea room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pat...I hope so ...S O O N ! ! !

    Nancy thanks, I love hearing you play and I hope you are too next time I'm in!!!

    ReplyDelete