Monday, August 1, 2011

Presenting........The Vintage Vine!

What a transformation...I worked 2 days straight...6-7 hour days to transform my little space in the antique mall!   My booth neighbor Pat from My Tattered Ellegance shared with me a headboard like the one she used in her booth to make her signage.  So I followed suit and made one as well!    Here it is...
I turned it upside down and secured it on a board running diagonally across the top of the booth.  Here are the beginning stages before it was finished and the new birth of...  The Vintage Vine...
                                                             
I added fabric to the wall and draped lace curtains aroung top...kept the black dangling bows...


                                                                                                                                                     

I used these two doors from that white shelf unit against the wall and made a divider out of them in the middle of the booth...re-purposed them!  Glad to be finished for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment