Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Vintage Vine...#1959 at Lonestar Antiques, 5605 N. Denton Hwy 377, Ft. Worth, Texas 76148 Check it out!!!

#1959 LOCATED IN THE MIDDLE...IN THE MIDDLE!
My little work in progress...I rented a space last Sept. at Lonestar Antiques and have been trying to learn the ropes!  I am not anywhere close to where I would like to be, but will share a little with you about my booth!  I do not have a sign up yet, but look for it soon!!!  THE VINTAGE VINE!  The Chairs to the left were a find as I found out they are Duncan Phyfe chairs, very vintage!  I have a little of it all right now...but hope to soon gear more toward furniture, windows and shutters to name a few things!
I attend auctions, estate sales, garage sales and thrift stores mostly to find my goods!  I am enjoying learning what works!
Today I made this vintage lamp shade and took pics along the way to show you!  It's really FUN!!!

Start with stripped lamp shade with wire body...

Add old lace from curtain or any material you may find!  Add leaf...

Add Vintage Silk Flower from a stemmed flower...and there you have it!  now to find a lamp...!!!  ;0)


1 comment:

  1. Your booth looks great, Brenda! Isn't it fun? Thanks so much for the nice comment about my porch table!

    ReplyDelete