Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Day At The Fort Worth Zoo!!!

I was fortunate this last Friday to share a day at the Zoo with my granddaughters- Mae and Vivian, son- Tye, daughter-in-law-Mindy - her sister Kristin and son - Westin!   It was soooo much fun and I cherish these times for making memories!  I just have to share a little of our day with you!  If any of you are looking for something to do... well I suggest check out the Zoo!!!  ;0)

  (Click on Picture to see gallery)


Sweet Deer!
 




 


  

Pretty Pink Flamingo's!   We like PINK!!!
 

 
Who???
Magilla Gorilla!!!


 
 

Big Croc!






 

  









Rhino...I called Hippo...I need Zoo 101 !
It was the water that threw me!!!!  Ha!










Hope this encourgages you to support your local Zoo!!!  LOL

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful day at the zoo with your lovely family. Those grand-daughters are beautiful. Hope you have a good week ahead!!! See you soon.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos! Looks like such a fun day with the little ones. It's great to see it through their eyes, isn't it?


    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious little ones! I can't wait to be a grandmother!! (aka Lollie) I keep telling my daughter that my clock is ticking and get busy. Loved the post! Jo Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post! We have a grandparents membership at our zoo...it's such a fun way to spend time with our grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this earlier and didn't comment - but had to come back and see those sweet pictures again!
    And yes, it makes me want to go to the ZOO!!!
    (I LOVE THE FORT WORTH ZOO! - but haven't been in a while.)

    I love your comments on my blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete