Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love thy Neighbor...

I have some really great Neighbors...but today my Neighbor, Kathi, across the street surprised me with these!    I came home today from substituting, upon not having the best day... plus  I had to dodge boxes falling out of the truck in front of me on the way home...my heart was pounding as it really scared me, thinking I was going to wreck...only to find  these beautiful sunflowers  which Kathi had left returning a vase to me.  She said should could not return the vase empty!!!  I love these beautiful sunflowers and the clippings are from her yard!   I wish I could get clippings like these from my yard!!!  ;0)  They make me smile!!!


I do love my Neighbor Kathi!!!   She is one of the sweetest people I have EVER met!!!   Thank you Kathi!  I needed these today!!!   Seems, God just puts people there when you need them!      Blessings and Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. That is great!
    Your neighbor spread sunshine ... and now YOU'RE spreading sunshine!

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice, love to come home to fun little surprises-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete