Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I blinked and it was Christmas!!! ;0)

Wow...where does the time go!!!  Sorry I haven't posted in a while!  Miss all of you!!!  Can't believe we are down to the last 2 weeks of 2011!!!   I wrote 2010 the other day!!!  UGH!!!  Crazy...hope I can catch up and remember 2012!   lol                      Let me explain...

I attended the Christmas party at the antique mall and it was wonderful!  We had a pot luck supper and played the chinese Christmas gifts!  Fun!!!  I got a cute little Snowman and Woman votive figurine!  Perfect...in my kitchen with all my other snowmen!!!  Happy Dance!!!

My youngest son, Lad, graduated from UNT, last weekend!!!  He is planning to teach History!  I am one happy MOM!!!  We had a reception party at Flips Patio Grill in Grapevine and his birthday was Sunday as well!  We have been busy...



Lad
 
UNT Eagle



Proud Mom!

Reception at Flips!







I had my brother's and families last Sunday for Christmas, having kids and granddaughters Saturday, Christmas eve!    Here is a few pic from Sunday...








 Blessings and Peace to all!

2 comments:

  1. What a great time with family. I need to tell Emily and Josh they must go to Grapevine next year at Christmas. She would love it. Love all of your family pics. The girls and Josh will be in tonite. Yippppeeeee!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your granddaughters crying with Santa, its priceless! It made me laugh, I love it....its way more fun than any regular oh photo!
    Congratulations to your son on his recent graduation. You have a beautiful family.
    Merry Christmas to you and all your family.

    ReplyDelete