Sunday, November 27, 2011

The elves have been busy...

HOHOHO...HOlidays are here!!! 
Let me begin by saying, I am very blessed and fortunate for family and friends!  I wanted to share a little of the work the elves have done around the house with some of my favorite decorations to spruce up the holiday's with!!!  Almost done...just a few more additions (like the patio outback...oh my!) and then to ENJOY the festivities! 

The elves started to work...

The mantle...inspired by my friend JoCarol at Bunnytrails...
and antique white 4 pane window from my friend LuAnn! 
Thanks Ladies!!!  ;0)


                  
                    Fun, whimsical decorations...                                                                                                  




Old World Santa...                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                            Fun pillows...
 



 ...Entry

I Believe!



Whimsical Tree...


Finale...



                                                                                                                                                         
Can't wait to fill these stockings...
                                                                                             


Outside...



Roundtree Snowman!!!






OH!    and ...another rescue followed me home today...
PRE-WAR is what was on the description!!! 
Love these furbabies!  Added to the collection!!!  
 It numbers 10 now!!!  ;0)


Hugs and Happy Holiday's!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures!!!

    You do have a knack for decorating!! (Can you come to my house?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a lot like Christmas around your house. I'm glad you could use the old window, it looks so good! So many pretty things, I'm sure Mae and Vivian are loving it all.LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas decor looks great, your granddaughters are adorable!
    I really love the rescue dog that followed you home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw your post...Everything looks so pretty! Did I really inspire you???? Thanks so much for the kuddos!! Hopefully I will post a little Christmas blog tomorrow!! It's about time, huh?? Big hug!! Jo Carol

    ReplyDelete