Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Vintage Vine is Thankful...to be ready for Christmas!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  I am thankful for so many things, Family, Friends and a year with my new Antique Booth!  I am all set up for Christmas in my booth, The Vintage Vine...#1959, (or as ready as I am going to be...ugh!) at the Antique Mall! Hope you will get to check it out in person...at Lonestar Antiques, 5605 N. Denton Hwy., Fort Worth, TX 76148 ...(817) 503.0441.  Open   10-6 M-S, Sunday 12-6 pm.  I am still learning the ropes, hope to keep having fun with all the finds and passing them on to shoppers!!!  We have a pot luck dinner on Dec. 2nd with all the venders ...looking forward to that!  ;0)
I also want to say a BIG THANK YOU to our service troops!!!  I hope they have Turkey and Dressing wherever they are for Thanksgiving!!!  I know we take it all for granted and I just want to honor our troops and our tradition!   SALUTE!
Sharing a few pics of The Vintage Vine for the holidays!  ;0)   Enjoy your Thanksgiving and I have to say it...Gobble Gobble! 






No comments:

Post a Comment