Wednesday, November 9, 2011

NoVeMbEr??? ReAlLy???

Tree's outside front yard...
 
Playful squirrel...



But then...the roses are trying to bloom...

 

My Tyler Roses didn't bloom all summer...dut to this...



                         
So we didn't get to water appropriately!


and today the weather forcast...


DFW Texas  11:30 am
It's hard to believe it's November...This year has held many natural disaster's...from Fires, Tornados, Floods, Droughts, and even Earthquakes...makes you wonder???   ...all the more reason to celebrate this MONTH and BE THANKFUL...so I am sharing a few of my simple decorations around the house that make me "Happy" and get me into the Thanksgiving spirit!!!    


 

 
 

 
       
                                                  I love this sitting fabric Turkey...I've had him a lonnnngggg time! 

Kitchen Tabel Centerpiece....                                                                                    
                                                                         
 

                     Love these faceless Indian girls from Hobby Lobby!



                                                       
Metal Turkey's sit in bathrooms... 





Roundtop Collection Country Crow... in the kitchen window!


Blessings ... to all!       xoxo










 

4 comments:

  1. Love your decorations for fall, love your red door so inviting. LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I brought my daughter Kim to the mall yesterday, wish you could have been there so you could meet her. She love all the booths and thought the food in the tea room was wonderful. Maybe we can all do it one day. Love all the decorations and hope to see you soon. The girls are so sweet!!!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...and before we know it , it will be Christmas! Everything looks wonderful. Are you going to work on the dealer night this Thursday? If so, I will see you there.
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations are so cute and fun!!!! i love them, but most of all I love those 2 cute little munchkins. I know you have so much fun with them. I get to see my girls (and Josh) and my nieces and nephews, as well as their kids for Thanksgiving!! Can't wait! Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete