Monday, January 16, 2012

Love is in the Air!

January 16th...and Heart Day is fast approaching!  Show the ones you love how much they mean to you...your family, your girlfriends, you BFF, a neighbor...
I am focusing this year on two very special hearts... 
I am trying to ready myself for  spoiling my twin granddaughters this V-day and here are a few things I am going to start with...




A girl has to dress the part!

She might need to sing to the world!


Have to tell them how much Mimi loves them! They love puppies...so these were a must have!!!  Cards and stickers...perfect!


Talking animals...what a perfect world! Push the button on their tummy and they make a sound!


Chocolate Puppies...Heart these!!!


Sweets for my sweethearts! 




















 

1 comment:

  1. They are darling, you are the BEST GRANDMOTHER!!! I love that red hair, wish mine was that color. Hope to see you soon.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete