Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Vintage Vine...and Lonestar Antique Mall...

Okay...a look at my booth and a few others I fancy at the antique mall...hard to believe I am on my second year!!!  Hoping to grow into a little more furniture in the future...learning the ropes and catching a little shabby chic fever!  Mounted Animals seem to be a hot item as well as buffets and mantles...here are a few pics of some of our booths ....for you to enjoy!  ;0))

 The Vintage Vine....




Antique Royal Typewriter
Vintage Wedding Dress...





Doilies...


               




My neighbor next to me...
Pat at My Tattered Ellegance...

Tattered Ellegance
  



Beautiful framed music!



My neighbor across from me...
Jenny at Relics by Rose...





My friend Gayla at Vintageology...





One of my Favs... Ruby Graces... Denis and Mary
do a wonderful job...







FleaPiphany...

Always unique finds....


Beautiful Display...


Carmen and Amee  at Booth 07

07...Unique lockers...


and many more finds to follow on slides....


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow by Smilebox



also check out our tea room!!!.........


with flavored tea, sandwiches, soups, salads, and mouth watering desserts!!!
 Closed Sunday's!

LoneStar Antiques
5605 Denton Hwy (377)
Haltom City, TX   76148
817.581.1446
    

3 comments:

  1. Great Pictures...thanks for including us. We do have a wonderful mall full of so many talented dealers. We are Blessed!
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post... with wonderful pictures!!!

    I'm going to share it on my blog, okay?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see lots of goodies...wish I lived close enough to shop!

    ReplyDelete