Saturday, February 4, 2012

Be My Valentine!

February 14th, Valentine's Day...is just around the corner and I am Heart Struck with my twin granddaughters!  Some days I can't believe how Blessed I am to have these little dolls in my life!!!  So...I MUST do what a grandmother is mean't to do... Brag, Brag and Brag some more!!!  I must share a little Valentine LOVE with you all...
  
And...February 23rd they turn TWO!!!

(Click on image to make it larger)


They love puppies!!!

 



  



 



Happy Valentine's Day!!!



                                                      XOXO...

9 comments:

  1. These girls are beautiful!!! You are a really blessed grand-mother. Enjoy every minute.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Thank you Pat...I am blessed and I am going to try and enjoy it all!!! (((Hugs))) ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda what sweet pictures of you all. I know the girls are so much fun, they are precious!! Talk to you soon.
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious, precious,precious!!! Did I say your grandbabies are precious??? YOu are sooooooo blessed!! By the way, thanks so much for missing me. I will blog tonight or tomorrow...for Sure!! Love and hugs, Jo Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda I have looked at your blog several times and just smile every time. Mae and Vivian are so precious I can't imagine how much fun they are. Don't they just make your heart sing!! LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh....Thank you LuAnn...yes we will catch up soon!!! ;0)

    So sweet Jo Carol...looking forward to your post/blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well good LuAnn...look for a treat in the mail in the next few days!!!! ;0) LOL
    B

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable photos, Brenda! You truly are blessed! Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment on my dress form post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such beautiful granddaughters. Such sweet photos. Your ponytail is cute too!

    ReplyDelete